Terms of Sales
ARTICLE 1 SUBJECT MATTER
- These Terms and Conditions specify the rights and obligations of the Internet user ('the Customer') in respect of products sold in the electronic catalogue of the website www.lamomebijou.paris ('the Website') as part of a distance selling system.
- The contract, drawn up in the event of an actual order, is governed by the rules governing distance selling, as resulting in particular from the Consumer Code, as well as the special provisions referred to below.
- The order implies irrevocable adherence to the general conditions of sale. The Customer declares that he has the capacity to conclude this contract, i.e. to have the legal majority and not to be under guardianship or guardianship.
- The unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale will consist in the fact, for the Customer, of ticking the box "I accept the terms and conditions of sale." Ticking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature from the Customer.
ARTICLE 2 IDENTIFICATION OF THE OFFERER
The author of the offer is:
LA MÔME BIJOU SARL ('the Company') - Head office: 68 rue Lafayette, 75009 Paris
SIRET: 79029885500012 - Share capital: EUR 1500,00 - VAT: FR73 790298855
tel: 01 53 34 61 33
ARTICLE 3: PRODUCTS
- The products offered for sale are those listed on the Site on the day the Customer consulted the Site.
The Site does not sell used, defective or substandard products on the market. others can be made from natural stones.
- We draw the Customer's attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may be slightly different from the reality due to the settings of the Customer's screen and the lighting during the shooting.
Moreover, in the case of craft creations, the articles may exhibit irregularities in finishing, differences in format and/or in shades inherent in this type of manufacture which cannot be considered as major defects. The liability of the Company cannot be questioned, the validity of the order cannot be affected.
- The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not bind the Company. Customers can obtain additional information by contacting the Company's Customer Service by telephone.
ARTICLE 4 PRICE
The prices displayed are indicated in euros.
- Where goods are delivered outside French territory, customs charges and formalities shall be borne by the consignee.
ARTICLE 5 ORDERS
- The creation of a personal account is not mandatory to place an order on the Site. The Customer also has the possibility to order by filling in the "instant order" form proposed by the Site and following the instructions.
- After verifying the contents of the order, as well as the total cost of the order (products ordered, shipping costs, optional options), and correcting any errors, the Customer will confirm it definitively at the payment stage. This confirmation will have the effect of concluding the contract.
- Once the contract has been concluded, the Company will send the Customer, by e-mail, a receipt of its order containing a summary of the information entered on the order form, as well as a link redirecting to a withdrawal form. The invoice for the order will also be provided as an attachment to the email sent to the Customer.
- The languages available to conclude the contract with the website lamomebijou.paris are French and English.
ARTICLE 6 MEANS OF PAYMENT
- For the payment of the price of the products and the shipping costs, the Customer will follow the terms indicated in the order form.
- The Customer has the possibility to pay for his purchases by payment card or by PAYPAL.
Payment cards accepted are: CB, MasterCard ®, Visa ®.
- In the event of payment by PAYPAL, the Customer expressly acknowledges that he has read and accepted the terms and conditions of PAYPAL, the sole person responsible for the processing of personal data relating to the means of payment entered by the Customer.
- During payment, the bank requests personal information from the user in order to verify the identity of the cardholder and to validate the transaction. The Customer must transmit his credit card number, depending on the type of the card, the expiry date of the card and the cryptogram number (3 digit number on the back of the credit card).
- The Customer guarantees to the Company, when validating his order form, that he is in a regular position with respect to the issuer of the payment card.
- Financial information will be transferred via a cryptographic protocol, to PAYPAL or to other banks providing services related to electronic remote payment, without third parties being able to access it under any circumstances.
ARTICLE 7: DELIVERY
7.1 Availability and Shipping Time
- The immediate availability of Aurélie Bidermann products is guaranteed if the words "Add to cart' are indicated on the product sales page at the time of purchase.
- Any order placed on the Site will generally be processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and holidays) unless otherwise specified by us. An e-mail will be sent to confirm the order processing and shipping.
7.1.2 Shipping Custom Jewellery Orders
- So-called "special" commands include the customization of a jewel (engraving in particular)
- In accordance with the provisions of article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the products corresponding to these special orders may not be not exchanged or reimbursed.
7.2 Delivery Times
- The Site delivers throughout the European Union as well as the rest of the world. The ordered product is delivered to the address on the Customer's order form. The delivery address may differ from the billing address.
- The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as the means of delivery selected by the Customer. Any delay related to the clearance of the exported goods shall not give rise to liability on the part of the Company.
- The delivery times specified below do not run until the order is shipped.
The delivery in France is carried out, on the Customer's initiative, by one of the following transport options:
- Post office(Colissimo): Delivery within 2 to 3 working days.
- Post office (eChonopost): Delivery in 24 hours to the nearest relay point.
- By messenger : in 2 to 3 hours for Paris and small crown.
International delivery (excluding metropolitan France, Monaco and Andorra) is compulsory for the carrierFedex.
- Delivery costs are offered from an amount equal to or greater than50 € for France (Colissimo delivery), 150 € for Europe and 300 € for the rest of the world.
- In case of damage, the Customer formulates his reservations with precision and clarity on the delivery order, a double of which is sent by La Poste or by the carrier to the Company. In this respect, it is the responsibility of the Customer to verify the content, conformity and condition of the product during delivery. This verification is deemed to have been carried out once the Customer, or a person duly authorized by him, has signed the delivery note presented by the receiver of La Poste or by the carrier.
- Despite the care taken to prepare orders, a product may be missing in the order, or an error may have occurred during the preparation. If you notice such an error, please notify us by email at contact @ lamomebijou.paris within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
ARTICLE 8 RIGHT OF TRACING (EXCLUDING CUSTOM JEWELLERY)
- In accordance with the provisions of articles L221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen (14) days to withdraw from his purchase, without having to justify any reason.
The fourteen (14) day period shall run:
- from the day on which the customer or a third party, who is not the carrier, designated by the Customer has received the ordered item,
- or, in the case of an order for several items delivered separately, from the day on which the Customer, or a third party which is not the carrier, designated by the Customer received the last item.
- The Customer must notify the Company by completing the form below, from his customer account on the Site. In case of non-creation of an account, it is also possible to issue a request for withdrawal either by sending the withdrawal form below, or by sending an unambiguous statement, by:
- E-mail to contact @ lamomebijou.paris or by
- Postal mail sent to LA MÔME BIJOU SARL - E-Shop - 68 rue Lafayette, 75009 Paris (postmark being authentic)
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
- I/We [*] hereby notify you [*] my/our [*] withdrawal of the contract for the sale of the goods [* ]/for the provision of services [*] below
- Article ___[référence]_____________
- Ordered on [* ]/received on [*]: ______________
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in case of notification of this form on paper)
[*] Delete where not applicable.
- The Customer must return the product within fourteen (14) days of notification of its withdrawal to the following address, the costs of return being borne by the Customer:
LA MÔME BIJOU SARL, 68 rue Lafayette, 75009 Paris
After receipt and verification of the products returned by the Customer, the Company will within fourteen (14) working days refund the payments received and in case of return of a global order (all the products ordered in one order) the delivery costs. The delivery costs reimbursed will be based on the standard delivery method (the most economical). If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the standard delivery method, the additional charges charged will not be refunded.
- However, we will only accept the exchange and reimbursement of jewellery if all the following conditions are met:
1) The product must have neither carried, nor employed, nor changed, nor washed, nor damaged.
2) The product must not have been tailor-made. (see Special orders 7.1.2)
3) The product must be returned in its original packaging together with the purchase invoice.
- In case the return of the product by the Customer is due to an error of the Company such as a missing product in the order or a non-compliant product received (subject to section 3 hereof) or failure to manufacture the product, the Company undertakes to reimburse, in addition to the purchase price of the product, the shipping costs incurred by the Customer for the delivery of the product.
The Customer must report the error by email to contact @ lamomebijou.paris within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
- No refund may be made to the Customer who has not exercised his right of withdrawal under the conditions of this Article.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, the refund will be made according to the will of the buyer in the form of an asset valid for 6 months on the Site or a refund credited directly to its bank account or Paypal account according to the method of payment used during the order.
ARTICLE 9 GUARANTEES
All Products benefit from the legal regime of the guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
Under this guarantee, when the legal conditions are met, the Customer has a period of two (2) years from the receipt of the product to request the repair of the product or its replacement subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L217-9 of the Consumer Code. The Customer is exempted from reporting proof of non-compliance within six (6) months of the issue of the property.
Products also benefit from the legal regime of the guarantee against hidden defects within the meaning of article 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code.
Under this guarantee, the Customer can choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction in the price of the product.
ARTICLE 10 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- For any request for information or for any complaint, the Customer will contact the Customer Service at the following address:email@example.com
- Customer service can also be reached by telephone from Monday to Friday (10am-6pm, French time) at + 33 01 53 34 61 33
In the event of a complaint, the Customer may first contact Customer Service.
As a second remedy, if the Customer has not received a satisfactory response from the Customer Service, the Customer may contact the Medicare Mediation Centre. The Ombudsman can be contacted on the Internet at the following address:www.medicys.fr.
The Ombudsman can also be contacted by mail at the following postal address: Médicys - 73, boulevard de Clichy 75009 Paris.
The Customer must justify having contacted the Customer Service for the first time. The Medicare mediator will then process the Client's request if it is admissible.
ARTICLE 11: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site is owned by the Company. It is protected by international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other international intellectual property laws and treaties.
All rights relating to the Site and to the overall concept of the Company's activity, to their original and innovative character, including intellectual property rights on texts, literary and artistic creations, graphics (including photographs) and audiovisual, computer developments, HTML developments and other works of the mind and, more generally, all creations which may be protected by intellectual property law such as images, logos, formatting, graphic charter, structure, ergonomics, colour codes, typography, typefaces, basic graphic elements, graphic organisation of screens, layout, the page holdings, the visual identity of the Site, belong to the Company or are regularly operated by the Company, without any limitation. The Customer undertakes not to infringe directly or indirectly on the Company, the Site, or the rights of the Company.
ARTICLE 12: PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
- The delivery of the order requires the provision of a certain number of personal information concerning the Customer, namely his name, first name, postal address, date of birth, telephone number, email address. The data collected is necessary for compliance by the Company with its obligations, in particular for the validation of the order, as well as for the execution of the delivery. The Customer who does not wish to provide this information will not be able to order on the Site.
- These data are kept for this sole purpose and the Company undertakes not to use them in another context, nor to transmit them to third parties, without the express consent of the Customer or outside the cases provided by law. The controller, except for payment data, shall be the Company, the contact details of which are set out in Article 2. Customer contact information is retained for a period of 3 years from the end of the business relationship. These data are kept under secure conditions, according to the current means of technology, in compliance with the provisions of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978. The Corporation's return number CNIL is 1995781.
- The transmission of information on the Site takes place in a secure context using the protocols in force on the Internet.
- The payment card numbers are not kept on the Site but on the secure site of our banking establishment.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct and object to your personal data. All you need to do is to request it online or by mail, giving us your names, first names, address and, if possible, your customer reference at the following address: LA MÔME BIJOU SARL 68 rue Lafayette, 75009 Paris
- Certain cookies are used by third parties (e.g. Google) to transmit to the Company data on the effectiveness of its promotions. Cookies do not, under any circumstances, obtain personal information to identify a particular user.
The cookies used on the Site have, in any case, a temporary character, with the sole purpose of making the subsequent transmission more efficient. No cookie used on the Site will have a period of validity of more than two years.
- The Customer has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to refuse installation in their device.
By eliminating cookies from the Site or deactivating them, the user runs the risk of not being able to access certain features of the Site.
- To use the Site, it is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies, but they will have to restart the session as such in each of the services whose provision requires the prior registration or the start of the session.
- What types of cookies does the Site use?
The Site uses four types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse the Site and use features such as the shopping cart or Wishlist.
- Personalization cookies: When the user browses or buys on the Site, the Site will remember its preferences (for example, its tastes or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, it is possible to offer a simpler, faster and more personalized browsing experience for users.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display ads important to users. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help the Corporation measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. By browsing the Site, the user accepts that the Company uploads this type of cookies into its device and makes consultations when the user visits the Site in the future.
Site servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
- An IP address is a figure automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the further processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements allowing to know the number of visits made on the Site, the order of the visits, the access point, etc.
ARTICLE 13 APPLICABLE LAW
- These general conditions of sale are governed by French law, with the exception of any other applicable international convention, including the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980.
ARTICLE 14 : AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
- The general terms and conditions of sale are regularly amended in particular to take account of any legislative changes. The new terms and conditions of sale will apply on the date of their publication on the Site.
ARTICLE 15 MISCELLANEOUS
If any of the terms hereof prove null or void or inapplicable under any law or regulation or as a result of an enforceable decision of a competent court, the Parties expressly agree that this contract shall not be affected by the nullity of the term in question.
The fact that one of the parties does not require at any time the strict performance by the other party of any provision or condition of these General Conditions shall not be deemed to constitute a definitive waiver of this provision or condition.